Distinguished yet unassuming, this versatile and visually appealing sofa adds a refined touch to any space. Inspired by the dapper look of fine tailored menswear, its rich texture turns heads, while a soft, light gray hue blends effortlessly with other colors in the room. Clean lines and wide track arms embrace a minimalist contemporary style. The sofa's modular design offers a variety of configurations for flexibility. Plush, reversible deep cushions provide extraordinary comfort and can be rotated for longer life. Accent pillows in soft shades of complementary colors add subtle contrast. This handsome piece will make a memorable impression again and again.
- Includes 3 pieces: armless chair, left-arm facing corner chair and right-arm facing corner chair
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Reversible cushions
- Polyester upholstery
- Toss pillows included
- Pillows with feather blend inserts
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Item Color Key
||Lyndeboro 3-Piece Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||131''W x 44''D x 38''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.