Bright, bold luxury. This dresser with mirror dazzles with its attention to detail. Your love of glamorous style is reflected in its all-over faux gator in a metallic finish, exquisitely paired with faceted chrome-tone details. Complete with LED lighting around the mirror, it inspires you to live luxuriously every day-whether dressing up to go out or dressing down to stay in.
- Includes dresser and mirror
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Silvertone pearl finished faux gator
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Handles with faux crystal accents
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Faceted chrome-tone details
- Mirror includes LED lighting with remote for color and brightness options
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser; can also be mounted on wall horizontally or vertically
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Minor assembly required
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|Dresser and Mirror
|Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
|Zyniden Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.