Embrace the feel of a mansion in the countryside when you revel in the romance of this dresser with mirror. With its substantial presence and thick mouldings, the piece has a sense of timeless beauty. Eight smooth-gliding drawers and a center cabinet provide picturesque storage. A weathered light gray finish is delightfully paired with aged iron-tone knobs for a lovingly worn look.
- Includes dresser and mirror
- Made of pine wood and veneers with engineered wood
- Distressed surface texture with weathered light gray finish
- Chunky posts and thick mouldings
- 8 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Center cabinet with adjustable shelf
- Antiqued iron-tone hardware
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
|Millennium® by Ashley
|Dresser and Mirror
|Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
|Harrastone Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
|Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|62''W x 18''D x 78''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.