Experience the beauty of a great night's sleep with this luxurious innerspring mattress with the firm feel you prefer. The 1-2 combination of a supportive mattress and adjustable base is just what you need for restful sleep. With layers of firm high-density pressure relief foam and a power packed individually wrapped coil unit, this mattress creates an enclave of conforming comfort that supports you. Plus, a gel-infused memory foam layer enhances your rest by delivering better support while keeping you at the right temperature. Another great perk that comes along with this mattress is that there's more room to spread out, thanks to edge support formed by its foam encasing.
- Includes queen innerspring mattress and adjustable base Comfort level: firm
- Luxury knit quilt cover
- High-density firm quilt foam; high-density firm body foam; high-density foam encasement Zoned sculpted firm pressure relief foam
- Lumbar gel memory foam
- Power packed individually wrapped coil unit
- Maintenance-free, one-sided design: no flipping or rotating; 4 vertical handles for easy handling
- Base with adjustable head; wired remote control; USB charging available in remote
- Mattress with limited 10-year warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.