Master the art of monochrome. Add on-trend style to every room with the transitional gray hues of this home furniture package. The dining set brings sleek versatility to mealtime with its charcoal finish and textured upholstery. With additional eye-catching texture, the sofa and loveseat have a sense of everyday ease. Moving alfresco, the outdoor pieces combine the exceptional durability and weather resistance you need with the "wood look" you love. Rounding out the set, a queen upholstered bed with button tufting is paired with a 12-inch queen memory foam mattress that provides cradling comfort and temperature regulation. What a way to bring your space into perfect harmony-without breaking the bank.
- Includes: dining table with bench and 4 dining chairs, outdoor coffee table, outdoor sofa with cushion, 2 outdoor lounge chairs with cushions, queen upholstered bed (upholstered headboard and footboard with rails), queen memory foam mattress, sofa, loveseat
- Dining table and chairs: bench made of wood, veneer and engineered wood; medium charcoal gray finish; ladderback chairs with cushioned seats covered in textured gray polyester upholstery; tapered table leg design
- Outdoor lounge chair, sofa and coffee table: made of HDPE material; gray finish with textured wood look; slatted tabletop
- Outdoor sofa and lounge chair: seat/back cushions covered in solution-dyed Nuvella® (polyester) high-performance fabric; all-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester; throw pillows included; imported fabric and fill
- Clean Nuvella® fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Sofa and loveseat: corner-blocked frame; reversible cushions; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber; polyester upholstery; toss pillows with soft polyfill; exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Bed: engineered wood frame; polyester/cotton upholstery; tufted headboard; foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress comfort level: plush; memory and firm support foam; infused with charcoal and green tea extract for a refreshing and invigorating sleep experience; micro cool cover and dual ventilation technology; adjustable base compatible
- Note: purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty, see warranty for details; 10-year non-prorated warranty; state recycling fee may apply; mattress ships in a box, please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening; foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||$99 a Month Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.