Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, this outdoor set elevates the art of alfresco living. The fire pit table has a chic chevron-patterned top paired with all-weather resin wicker over rust-proof aluminum for beauty and brawn. Its stainless steel burner with glass beads adds a captivating element sure to wow. The sofa and swivel lounge chairs are beautiful and durable enough for indoor or outdoor use. These seats entice with plush, removable cushions wrapped in Nuvella® fabric that's a breeze to keep clean.
- Includes sofa, 2 swivel lounge chairs and fire pit table
- Table and chairs made with all-weather resin wicker handwoven over powder coated rust-proof aluminum frame; aluminum table top
- Stainless steel hardware
- Zippered cushions covered in Nuvella® (solution-dyed polyester) high-performance fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- 2 throw pillows included
- Gas fire pit table with CSA-approved 30,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and all-weather protective cover; cabinet door conceals gas propane tank (not included) and 2 shelves
- Fire pit features battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included; convertible to natural gas; gas line or propane tank connector hose not provided
- Chairs feature 360-degree swivel
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Designed to withstand the harsh elements of the outdoors
- Imported fabric and fill
- Assembly required
||4-Piece Outdoor Seating Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.