: W732Group Name
: Gavelston - BlackGroup Style
: Urban Foundry®
Those who appreciate both the clean look of contemporary lines and the weathered charm of vintage furnishings find harmony with the stunningly understated Gavelston series. Central pieces are beautifully crafted of rich veneers, wood and manmade wood, with a dry vintage-black finish with rubbed-through distressing. Gavelston's simplicity is what makes it such an easy blend with other furnishings and design aesthetics. In the dining room, for example, a ''block'' table and bench commingle with plushly upholstered chairs for a beautifully balanced mix of subtlety and sumptuousness. For even more warmth and appeal, opt for the optional fireplace insert that accompanies Gavelston's showstopping TV stand.
- Made with select veneers and hardwood solids in a dry vintage weathered finish
- TV stand has mitered framed detail with openings to accommodate sound bar technology
- W732-38 center portion is open with adjustable shelves and cord management
- Alternatively a user may use a fireplace unit in place of the adjustable shelves and is compatible with the W100-01,02 fireplace inserts and accommodates a 65" TV
- Complete wall look to fit "Gavelston" styling with left and right piers, TV stand and coordinating bridge
- Pier cabinets have wide miter frames, adjustable shelves and panel framed door
- Cord management is found throughout
- Bridge has wide frame.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- 2 adjustable display shelves
- Glass front panel framed cabinet door revealing 1 adjustable shelf
- Cutouts for wire management
- Assembly required
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.