Adjust the head and foot to relieve aches and pains, open airways to reduce snoring, and take pressure off the back. The Tranquility gives you the same great support and safety as the other beds in the Rize lineup, all at a conveniently low cost. Arriving fall 2018!
- Adjustable Head and Foot Sections - Hit the sweet spot with adjustable head and foot sections to help you find your new favorite position.
- Improved Lift Capacity - Don't be afraid to get close - two heavy-duty motors lift up to 850 lb per base.
- Greater Range of Incline - All Rize beds, including the Tranquility, can incline up to 70 to give you support while sitting up.
- Six Legs for Added Support - Our steel post legs were so strong that we decided to add two more, so you never have to worry about support.
- Classic Platform Design - Simple, elegant body blends with any decor.
- Fit - Rize beds are designed to fit inside most existing headboard/footboard/rail systems.
- Wireless Remote - A simple interface makes the Tranquility's remote easy to use.
- Steel Post Legs - For extra durability, we use steel post legs that can support even the thickest mattress.
- Heavy-Duty Motors - Get the extra-thick mattress - our motors provide a lift capacity of up to 850 lb. per base.
- Gravity Release - Rize motors also have a built in safety feature to reduce stress on objects caught under the bed, so there's no worry about pinching or pressing.
- Battery Backup - Even during a complete power outage, the replaceable fuse of the battery backup system allows you to return your bed to a flat, sleeping position.
- Adjustable Headboard Brackets - Available for additional purchase, these headboard brackets make it easy to attach your favorite headboard to your adjustable bed.
- Energy Efficiency Rated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.